Choose Penrod for a wide selection of commercial hinges.
Check out what we supply:
- Full offering of commercial hinges.
- Ball-bearing and plain-bearing options.
- 3.5″, 4.0″, 4.5″, and spring commercial grade hinges available in 10 finishes.
- Line of specialty commercial door hinges including double acting spring hinges and jamb/floor mounted spring pivot hinges.
COMMERCIAL HINGES MADE TO LAST
- Penrod commercial door hinges are renowned for their high-quality, ensuring durability, smooth operation, and long-lasting performance.
- Available at a decidedly competitive price.
- Manufactured to meet the tightest specifications.
- Superior in design.
- Time-tested for durability that stands up to the toughest jobs.
Willingness and capability to partner on new products
As one of America’s leading industrial hinge manufacturers, we are more than willing to partner with you on the development and manufacturing of new commercial door hardware that meet your individual needs.
Our commercial hinges and hardware are built to withstand heavy usage and provide reliable performance in commercial settings, so we regularly stand out for our exceptional quality and craftsmanship on lists of the best commercial door hinge and hardware manufacturers. With a reputation for innovation and durability, we offer a wide range of products that meet the diverse needs of businesses when it comes to industrial hinges and hardware that are built to withstand heavy usage and provide reliable performance in commercial settings. And our commitment to customer satisfaction and attention to detail are the reasons why we are the preferred choice for architects, contractors, and businesses seeking top-notch industrial and commercial door hinge and hardware solutions.
SPRING PIVOT HINGES
Penrod’s spring pivot hinges are an all-in-one product that can be used for both floor- and jamb-mounted applications. Whether you are dealing with hollow core or solid core doors, our spring pivot hinges are an ideal resource for your project.
OUR DOUBLE-ACTING HINGES:
- Automatically return the doors to the resting position (the center).
- Function by having two sets of knuckles, one on each leaf of the hinge, providing convenience and flexibility in the movement of the door or gate.
- Are available in six finishes: satin nickel, bright brass, dull brass, colonial bronze, flat black, and dull chrome.
- Everything you need comes in one convenient box; two double-acting hinges, tension rods, pins, and all screws required for installation.
Download the sell sheet to learn more. Spring Pivot Hinges
Penrod’s double-acting hinges allow a door or gate to open in either direction — both inward and outward. This type of hinge is often used in a high-traffic area or in a location where it is not practical to have a door that opens in only one direction.
WHAT’S MORE, OUR LINE IS:
- Available in six finishes: satin nickel, bright brass, dull brass, colonial bronze, flat black, and dull chrome.
- Designed to allow for tension adjustments that support hollow core (35 lbs) and solid core (90 lb) doors and offer a hold-open function.
- Non-handed, with a side plate material that is made from steel and can accommodate 1 3/8″ or 1 3/4″ doors and hold doors that weigh up to 90 lbs.
- Offered with cover plates that can also be purchased separately.
- Shipped to you as a unit that has everything you need for each door in one box.
Download the sell sheet to learn more. Double-Acting Hinges
QUALITY THAT STANDS OUT
Penrod commercial door hinges and hardware are known for their high quality, durability, smooth operation, and long lasting performance.
Take advantage of this opportunity to simplify your operation by reducing your order processing time and streamlining your receiving. You can realize higher productivity rates by focusing on what you are supposed to be doing while America’s leading industrial hinge manufacturer supplies the commercial door hardware you need.